Group SUP Coaching Trips
Join one of our scheduled coaching trips, or book a group trip of your own!
A group coaching trip gets you and your crew together to surf your brains out whilst improving each and every day with expert coaching. If you are a group of 4 surfers or more, get in touch with us as we can book your entire SUP surfing package which includes accommodation, coaching and more. We operate worldwide so no matter where you are thinking of travelling to, we’ve got you covered.
We also book surf charters and trips so if you don’t SUP or someone in your group doesn’t paddle, no worries! Everyone is welcome.
How It Works
- We can organise group coaching trips for 4 surfers or more.
- We’ve partnered with a number of boat charters and land accommodations around the world in perfect surf destinations. That way, you can be assured there’s something for your budget and ability level.
- You will benefit from video analysis sessions, dedicated coaching, personalised coaching plans, a knowledgable surf guide and more.
- Our coaching rates are mad available to you upon our reply as rates change based on numbers, destination and length of trip.
- Scroll down to fill in a short questionnaire and request further information.
Request Further Information
Who could have asked for more?
Unbeatable and World-Class
Shot for a great trip
Made the entire process smooth and easy from start to finish
Life changing experience
I will always make sure Beau is on my boat
I am already planning our next trip with Travel With A Paddle
How can a trip get better than this!!
Had a Blast!
Going beyond and above for the customer at all times
You’ll get coaching from the best
Beau Nixon has over 15 years of experience working as a surf and stand up paddle board coach and is ISA accredited. He continues to refine his coaching skills and adapts his approach to suit all SUP and surf levels.
Beau has coached hundreds of SUP surfers seeking to improve their performance. Each and every individual has different goals and aspirations for their surfing and Beau has a special knack for identifying your areas of improvement and personalising your coaching plan.
Beau’s career in the sport of stand up paddling has taken him all over the world competing, coaching, commentating and leading SUP tours.
Beau also works with SUPboarder Magazine to create SUP surf coaching videos.
Australian SUP Champion | SUP International Man of the Year | 4th on world SUP surf rankings | APP World Tour Commentator