Private Coaching Sessions
Are you wanting to take your SUP surfing to the next level?
A private SUP surf coaching session is the best way to fast track your progression. Benefit from a 1:1 ratio and dedicated coaching time from your instructor.
Beau Nixon primarily runs private SUP surf coaching sessions in Cornwall in the UK (April to December) and Australia (January to March). He is also available in select countries during the year when travelling. If you have a small group or are travelling to SUP surf, get in touch with Beau as he can be hired as private SUP guide and coach.
Please send your enquires to email@example.com.
Choose your session
Or Bundle Your Sessions & Save
How It Works
- Fill out the questionnaire below and schedule a time to speak with Beau about your goals.
- Once you press submit, allow 24 hours for Beau to reply and confirm your call.
- Beau will follow up with further details of what to expect and provide payment options for your session. Payment by card payment, bank transfer or cash on the day are accepted.
- We then select the day, time and location based on surf conditions.
- Please note that you will be required to complete a waiver form before your first coaching session.
** All sessions are conditions dependant and the session is organised around availability, location and surf conditions.
- Meet at the arranged location and time.
- 20 mins is spent watching the conditions and identifying the best area to surf and which waves to catch, whilst also getting our surf gear on.
- Beau will join you in the surf for 40 minutes to feedback about your technique, wave selection and positioning.
- After this time, we head to the beach to hydrate and practice drills on the land to improve your technique. This takes about 20 minutes.
- Both of us head back out for another 40 minutes of surfing to implement the changes to your technique.
- Following this, we head back into the beach for a session summary.
- After you finish the session, Beau will follow up via email with a detailed list of actions for you to continue your progression.
Book Your Coaching Session
Where Are Our Sessions Run?
- We operate private SUP surf coaching on the North Coast of Cornwall in the UK between Gwithian and Polzeath. This allows us to be flexible with the conditions and there are a number of breaks that work on different wind and swell directions.
- If you can’t make it to Cornwall, we can come to you wherever you might be located in the UK. We have clients in Sussex, Devon and Wales who benefit from our coaching.
- Private SUP surf coaching can be arranged over multiple days if you holiday by the beach in the UK and want to improve your technique.
- For any sessions outside of the North Coast of Cornwall, we do need to charge travel expenses and can discuss this upon your enquiry or booking.
- Beau is based in the UK almost year round.
You will learn from the best
Beau Nixon has over 15 years of experience working as a surf and stand up paddle board coach and is ISA accredited. He continues to refine his coaching skills and adapts his approach to suit all SUP and surf levels.
Beau has coached hundreds of SUP surfers seeking to improve their performance. Each and every individual has different goals and aspirations for their surfing and Beau has a special knack for identifying your areas of improvement and personalising your coaching plan.
His career in the sport of stand up paddling has taken him all over the world competing, coaching, commentating and leading SUP tours.
Australian SUP Champion | SUP International Man of the Year | 4th on world SUP surf rankings | APP World Tour Commentator